REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Please join AWWEE's Los Angeles Regional Team for an AB 32 carbon reduction update and tour of the Southern California Public Power Authority (SCPPA's) LEED building.
- Tanya DeRivi, Director of Regulatory Affairs, SCPPA
- Jodean Giese, Mechanical Engineering Associate - Environmental Office, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Angela Kimmey, Legislative & Regulatory Affairs Manager and NERC Compliance Officer, Pasadena Water and Power
- Leesa Nayudu, Resource Planning Manager - Power Supply, Pasadena Water and Power
- Mandip Samra, Senior Integrated Resources Planner, Anaheim Public Utilities
WHEN: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
WHERE: Southern California Public Power Authority, 1160 Nicole Court, Glendora, CA 91740
COST: Free for members; $35.00 for non-members
Lunch will be provided. Space is limited for this event.
Registration will close at the end of the day on Thursday, December 4th.