HOW TO SPONSOR THE 2018 AWWEE CONFERENCE:
- Click the Register button below.
- Enter your email address and the security check code displayed on the next screen.
- Choose your desired sponsorship level from the available options. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in multiple sponsorship items.
- Enter your information.
- Click the Invoice me button if you wish to pay by check. Click Pay online to pay electronically via PayPal.
- Our team will be in contact with instructions specific to your sponsorship level
BY SPONSORING THE 2018 AWWEE CONFERENCE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS.
AGREEMENT: AWWEE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the site, hours or dates of the event. AWWEE will attempt to notify sponsors of any such changes as far in advance as possible.
PAYMENT: Payment may be made electronically via PayPal or AWWEE will invoice Sponsor for the Sponsorship Fees associated with the chosen level of sponsorship for the event. Payment of the Sponsorship Fee is due net 30 days from the invoice date. The Sponsorship Fee is nonrefundable. AWWEE reserves the right to revoke Sponsor's participation in the event for non-payment.
NO ENDORSEMENT: Sponsor may not state or imply that its products or services are endorsed by AWWEE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: AWWEE shall in no event be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data, or use, incurred by Sponsor. AWWEE's entire liability for damages shall in no event exceed the Sponsorship Fee paid by Sponsor.
PERMISSION TO USE MATERIALS: Sponsor grants AWWEE and its employees, agents, contractors or representatives permission to use, reproduce, combine with other works, and publish in all media formats, Sponsor's trademarks, product names or descriptions and logos and any materials Sponsor provides for the purpose of participation in the event. This includes, without limitation, posting on websites, or publishing in other print or electronic media, brochures, newsletters, advertisements and magazines. AWWEE may edit materials only as necessary to conform them to a given media, e.g., changing the size of an image, but will not modify Sponsor's trademarks or logos in any other way without Sponsor's written consent.